Gear & Attire List
Notice received prior to 48 hours student will receive the opportunity to reschedule for a class within a 12 month period (class credit). No more than 2 reschedules in a 12 month period, but will a $25 Reschedule\Cancellation fee will be applied per person.
No call\No shows will not receive a refund or a class credit.
XTD reserves the right to cancel\reschedule courses based on low enrollment (typically 6 or fewer students). Students will be notified immediately via email, phone and text if a class cancellation\reschedule decision is made, and receive a seat in another scheduled class.
For your comfort and everyone’s safety, please read the list of Do’s and Don’ts below.
CCW PERMIT COURSES:
Comfortable clothing, no training gear required. Shooting portion is performed at indoor range.
For those that have your own firearm, bring your unloaded and cased pistol and a minimum of 50 rounds of factory ammunition. If you have a gun you intend to use for personal defense, we recommend you bring this gun for the course. (Rentals Available)
*Leave Firearm\Ammo in vehicle until shooting portion at end of day.
Women’s 1: Comfortable clothing, no gear required. You may bring a firearm for hands on practice, but not required. Training guns will be available. (NO AMMO REQUIRED – DRY FIRE ONLY)
Women’s 2: Firearms Included: (M&P .22, Glock 43 .380, XDs 9mm, XDm 9mm, Glock 23 .40, AR-15)
Firearms and 50 Rounds of ammunition are included. You may bring your personal firearm, but must purchase ammo at The Range.
Womens’s 3: (See Tactical Pistol Course Gear List Below)
HANDGUN BOOTCAMP PISTOL COURSES:
Firearm: (Rentals Kits Available) We suggest a full or compact size semi-automatic pistol from a reputable manufacturer, chambered in at least 9mm.
Holster: We suggest OWB – kydex or leather holsters that are specifically designed for your exact firearm model, minimum Level 1 retention.
(NO Cross Draw, NO Appendix Carry, and NO Shoulder Holsters)
Pistol with at least 3 Magazines
Pistol Cleaning Kit (Recommended – Not required)
Suggested Ammunition Count for Course: Atleast 250 rounds
TACTICAL CARBINE COURSES:
Carbine with at least 3 Magazines, sling recommended.
Chest Rig or Magazine Pouches
Carbine Cleaning Kit
Pistol and Pistol Gear
Suggested Ammunition Count for Course: Typically 200 rifle, 200 pistol (NO AP ROUNDS OR TRACERS)
ATTIRE FOR ALL COURSES:
• A tank top, low cut top, top with an open midriff, sleeveless top, etc – this is for your comfort and safety!
• Shorts, skin tight jeans or pants where you can’t store ammunition in the pockets
• High heels, spike heels or any other shoes you would not wear for hiking.
• A short sleeve or long sleeve t-shirt that tucks into your pants so that you can draw from the holster without any interference
• Loose-fitting pants with big pockets to put ammunition in – Cargo\BDU\Tactical style pants are highly recommended!!
BE SURE these pants have loops for you to put your belt through! You will get dirty!!
• Comfortable sneakers, boots or other shoes appropriate for hiking and walking over outdoor terrain
• A sturdy belt that fits through your pant loops (Nylon or Leather)
• Safety glasses are required at all times on the range
Supplies you will need for outdoor courses:
• Dress for the weather
• Plenty of water
• A sack lunch
• High protein snacks such as nuts, protein bars, etc
• A baseball cap, eye and ear protection
• Your drivers license if you are renting equipment from us
• Ammunition for the day (NO reloads)
• Knee pads recommended
Please contact us if you have any questions.